lunes, 25 de agosto de 2008

Graffiti for Jamie

This one is for Jamie, and only for Jamie. So it is that I even won't write the text in spanish, as usual. Rest of the world, please don´t get offended and skip this post.



Dear blonde: knowing how much you love graffitis and watching me as amateur TV presenter (ahem, ahem), I recorded this clip to show you an impressive sample of this art I found while guiding Tim and Nicole in their visit to Getxo. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as we did making it.

2 comentarios:

Jamie Shelden dijo...

Woooooooooooow!!!! That is the coolest graffiti I have ever seen! Now I must come to Gexto to see it in person and take photos for my new book "Graffiti Around the World". Thanks so much German, that was super special!

Tobio dijo...

Acojoneibol tio!...

No tienes arreglo y lo sabes, por cierto si Dark Night siegue en cartelera o cualquier otra vamos la semana que viene,... además tenemos pendiente ir a patinar comics etc, que hostias! mejor te llamo ahora.